My Blog List

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Heart aches


My soul is calm tonight
The eternal note of sadness in,
I want our memories buried deep
Do I wake or sleep?

When getting my tears in a pillow,
It was worth ruining my eyes,
But how could I keep calm?,
When my heart burning around
And deal out the wild dark past

I lean far out the window
I know I am partly somewhere else,
I live in my obsessive thought of illusion,
My own, my self, was lost!

You have loved me at lower rate
The reason why we cannot make our sun stand still
I’d think the upper dome of heaven had fallen
And the inner core of earth had melted

I once told you, to make yourself visible
The fire that stirs us, when we stirs,
Our body burns but more clearly
Oh! You are the perfect woman
I clubbed with nature’s procreation!

Ah!Love,let us be true
To lie before us, like a land of dream
And make our naked bodies shingles of the night,
So various, so beautiful, so new.
That really neither joy, nor love, nor light,
nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain

Now as I am young and easy under in love
As I rode to sleep with your peak bloom pleasure
And then to awake that our hearts
so smooth and moist in vernal heat
was only playing a frozen possum.

No comments:

Post a Comment